How do I activate BowtieGo?
For members from any company/ entity, follow below 3 steps:
- You will receive an Activation Code by invitation and a URL link to BowtieGo registration site.
- Log into the online portal.
- Fill in the activation code and personal information.
For any Bowtie VHIS policyholder, all you need to do is to log into your Bowtie account and activate BowtieGo. You do not need to fill in personal information again.
Can I apply BowtieGo for my family members using the activation code I got from my company
Yes, you can apply for your family members anytime as long as your activation code is valid.
How many family members can I apply for when using the activation code that I got from my company?
5 family members Maximum. Please contact “the Partner” to adjust the quota if needed.
Are you the BowtieGo applicant?
Only credit cards under the BowtieGo applicant’s name could be registered in our portal.
If you are the applicant, we suggest contacting your credit card issuing company first.
Why do I need to upload my HKID when applying BowtieGo?
Because the clinic needs to verify that you are a member of BowtieGo when you pay them a visit.
How do I apply for BowtieGo when I do not have a credit card?
Currently, credit cards are the only payment method BowtieGo accepts. And the cardholder must be the account applicant.
If you are interested in BowtieGo but without a credit card, follow below 3 steps:
- Register BowtieGo with your family member’s credit card.
- Choose your relationship with the applicant, like “spouse” or “mother”.
- Enter your personal information to finish the registration.
How can I register BowtieGo for children under 11 years old that do not have a permanent ID card?
- Registration of a child is the same as adults. Follow below 2 steps:
- Fill in the child’s personal information according to the instruction given.
- Upon landing on the page “Upload HKID”, you can upload the child’s birth certificate and proceed.