How do I redeem the free physiotherapy once a year?
You will be entitled to the service after successfully subscribing to BowtieVision Kids plan for 2 consecutive months. You will receive an email redemption letter from Bowtie. Try to search 'BowtieVision Kids' in your mailbox.
Follow below 3 steps to redeem your privilege:
- Retrieve the redemption letter in your register email mailbox
- Call 6012 5595 to make an appointment for the assessment and identify yourself as BowtieVision Kids member
- Present the redemption letter (in hard copy) upon your arrival to the centre.
Any designated physiotherapy centre to visit?
Yes, you may only enjoy the privilege at the physiotherapy centre below*.
*By appointments only
|JP Kagina Physiotherapy And Sports Injury Center (Causeway Bay)|
|Address||Shop A1, Morrison Building, 20-30 Morrison Hill Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong|
|Business Hour||Mon, Tue, Thu, 14:30-18:30|
|JP Kagina Physiotherapy And Sports Injury Center (Olympian City)|
|Address||Unit No.2, 6/F Hampton Loft, 11 Hoi Fan Road, Kowloon|
|Business Hour||Wed, Fri, 10:00-13:00; 14:30-18:30|
What items are included in the free physiotherapy?
- Assessment of the Member’s general flexibility and strength
- Assessment of the Member’s posture and scoliosis screening
- Therapeutic exercises with rest in between
- Member advice and home care programme
- Full written report