How to activate BowtieVision (Self or family members)

  • Updated

How do I activate BowtieVision? (applicable to group clients)

For members from any company/ entity, follow below 3 steps:

  1. You will receive an activation email from your employer and a URL link to BowtieVision activation site.
  2. Register a Bowtie account if you havent got one.
  3. Fill in your group policy number, date of birth and registered ID numbers (in most cases, it is your HKID numbers) For any individual membership, all you need to do is to log into your Bowtie account and retrieve your BowtieVision membership. No need to fill in personal information again! 

Can I apply BowtieVision for my family members?

Yes, you can apply for your family members anytime.

How many family members can I apply for ?

5 family members Maximum.

Why cannot I register with my credit card?

Are you the BowtieVision applicant? Only credit cards under the BowtieGo applicant’s name could be registered in our portal. If you are the applicant, we suggest contacting your credit card issuing company first.

Why do I need to upload my HKID when applying BowtieVision?

Because the clinic needs to verify that you are a member of BowtieGo when you pay them a visit.

How do I apply for BowtieVision when I do not have a credit card?

Currently, credit cards are the only payment method BowtieVision accepts. And the cardholder must be the account applicant.

If you are interested in BowtieVision but without a credit card, follow below 3 steps:

  1. Register BowtieVision with your family member’s credit card.
  2. Choose your relationship with the applicant, like “spouse” or “mother”.
  3. Enter your personal information to finish the registration. 

How can I register BowtieVision for children under 11 years old that do not have a permanent ID card?

Registration of a child is the same as adults. Follow below 2 steps:

  1. Fill in the child’s personal information according to the instruction given.
  2. Upon landing on the page “Upload HKID”, you can upload the child’s birth certificate and proceed.